I'm already getting used of feeling lonely..
My senses are numb..
The raging fire had been extinguished...
And I learn to walk alone..
Now the fire had been relit..
All my senses are awaken..
Like a swarm of butterflies..
Keeping me warm
Serve as a remembrance..
Of the past euphoria..
Alas, the moments was short lived..
I'm reduced back into ashes..
In the remnants of dead butterflies..
Back to square one..
Whenever I open my sight..
It is blurry..
The same route I'd traveled..
Seems so strange..
I know I had been neglecting my inner side..
The tears stream down..
Only in the back of my eyes..
My heartbeats are swollen..
Only to be contain in this hollow body..
With the soul tormented..
I'm tormented with the quest..
That is most challenging..
Each road is served with the sign..
"No entry"
But in my life of silence..
Everything look so tempting..
I'm trapped in my own sadness..
The dead butterflies lingers around me..
But rot it is not..
What sign is this?
I am not in the known..
When I looked up..
The sun is not shining..
There is dark clouds up there..
The moon and the stars refused to shine..
The birds refused to sing..
I'm alone again..
It should feel familiar..
It should.. Be..
My hands and feet are tied again..
For the greater good..
My senses are numbed again..
It is not easy..
I am a hunter..
Crippled and weak..
And the target is so impossible to find..
But I continue living..
With the remains of each warmth of the butterfly..
Should this be a sign
I tried to wander this familiar road again..
I had too..
I should be..
Sorry dear.. No song will be sung..
For this quest is en route of my heart..
And I felt lost in you..
Lost me..
I am a lost boy..
Crying so badly..
To bring forth every dead butterflies around him..
Back to life..
Life.. Life..
I chose to live..
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
No comments:
Post a Comment